Sweden 1-2 Chile: Alexis Sanchez captains Chile and plays al

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum :: elendile server Index du Forum -> Informations et Annonces -> Nous rejoindre
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 08:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sweden 1-2 Chile: Alexis Sanchez captains Chile and plays al Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez played a full match as Chile edged to a 2-1 friendly victory over Sweden thanks to Marcos Bolados' late winner.

Earlier this week, Sanchez admitted to struggling with mental exhaustion after a disappointing start to life at Old Trafford, and even considered pulling out of Chile's friendlies with Sweden and Denmark.

"The change of club was something that was very abrupt - it was the first time I've changed clubs in January - but many things have happened in my life that are difficult," Sanchez told Chilean media on Thursday.

"As I am self-demanding, I expected something better. After my arrival at United, it was hard to change everything very quickly. I even hesitated to come here [to Sweden]." sbobet online 24

The 29-year-old opted to join up with the squad after talking with compatriot and Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo - and went on to play all 90 minutes as captain in Stockholm.

Chile took the lead at the Friends Arena through Arturo Vidal, with the Bayern Munich midfielder volleying superbly into the top corner after Sweden failed to clear Sanchez's corner.

Their lead lasted just one minute however, with Ola Toivonen rounding off a superb team move, littered with one-touch passes, to level up for the hosts.

With the game heading for a draw, Sanchez found himself through on goal in the 90th minute, and though his attempt from a narrow angle was saved by Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Bolados tapped home the rebound to hand Chile the victory. sbobet online 24

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Mar - 08:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 11:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jurgen Klopp won't stay in management as long as Arsene Weng Répondre en citant

wwwpic5678 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp insists he will not be patrolling the touchline into his later years like Arsene Wenger as he does not need football to be happy. The Arsenal boss has announced he will step down at the end of the season, ending a 22-year reign at the club. Klopp, who has a six-year contract which runs until 2022, has no intention of staying on anywhere close to Wenger's tenure.

The 50-year-old said earlier this week that he did not want to die on the touchline and when asked to expand on that he said: "Because of age. "I love what I do and I enjoy it but it's intense - but most jobs are intense. The big difference is we are constantly in the focus. "Do I need the fact that I am famous? No. I don't need it a bit. It's not that I feel that special but it happens and I'd be really happy if it stops one day.

"If no-one remembers me, that's not a problem. That's a dream for me. "We get really well paid so that's okay, we can have the life we never dreamed of but I don't want to have this life and I cannot walk anymore. "I have back problems in the morning and neck problems when I wake up but life is not only for that. "I don't need football to be happy. At the moment I love it but I don't need it. wwwpic5678

"There will be a moment - and I don't know when - when I say, 'thank you very much'. There is always the next guy who can do the job. "I love what I do. It's not too intense to deal with it. At one point it's enough and then another one has to take over." Klopp takes his side to West Brom on Saturday, live on Sky Sports Premier League from 11.30am, seeking the first of two wins which will guarantee Champions League football next season.

He is hopeful when the new campaign starts his side will be able to close the gap on this campaign's runaway champions Manchester City, having beaten them three times in four meetings in the last eight months. "When we started the season there were different opinions about different clubs and who could be where and a lot of people would have said Man City would be champions, maybe Chelsea or United, but no-one thought about us and that is okay," he added. wwwpic5678

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 10:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid star makes BIZARRE claim about Barcelona fans fa Répondre en citant

Real Madrid star makes BIZARRE claim about Barcelona fans favourite

maxbet BARCELONA maestro Andres Iniesta would have won the Ballons d'Or at least twice if he was named Andresinho, according to Real Madrid skipper Sergio Ramos. The veteran playmaker is a fans favourite but is widely expected to leave the Nou Camp this summer having spent his entire career in Catalonia. 

But Iniesta, 33, has never won the coveted personal achievement despite coming close in 2010 and 2012. Ramos - who is close pals with Iniesta from their time together in the Spain national team - says Iniesta has been unlucky to never win it. 

He said: "If Andres was called Andresinho, he would have two Ballons d'Or.”  Real are on track for another Champions League triumph after beating Bayern Munich 2-1 in the semi-final first leg last night.  Goals from Marcelo and Marcos Asensio have handed Los Blancos a huge advantage. maxbet

Speaking after the clash, Ramos added: "We were expected to win 3-0 but it was always going to be difficult. "This is what the Champions League is like and we enjoyed being involved in a great game. “The team put in a solid display, defended well and we were aware that it wouldn't be easy.

"It's really tough to come and play here against great opposition and fans worthy of the Champions League.  “We now have to finish the job off at the Bernabeu. “We haven't achieved anything yet and have to keep cool and show Bayern Munich respect." maxbet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sweden 1-2 Chile: Alexis Sanchez captains Chile and plays al

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum :: elendile server Index du Forum -> Informations et Annonces -> Nous rejoindre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation